Mission & Vision
The program offers opportunities to volunteer time and funds for the purpose of building a strong sense of family and friends. These positive actions promote a positive relationship with law enforcement and the community we serve.
- 5 gifts (2 toys, puzzle, stuffed animal, and books) for every child 14 and younger in the house. All gifts are wrapped individually and labeled to the child's first name from Santa.
- Food box (basic essential non-perishable food items).
- $10 gift card to local grocery store.
MEMBERS & BOARD
- Board of Directors:
- Chairman - Louis Moncivais, TCSO Senior Deputy
- Vice-Chairman - Rebecca Moncivais, LEO spouse
- Treasurer - Gretchen Hemberger, Former TCSO employee
- Secretary - Virginia Aleman, Retired TCSO HR Benefits Manager
- Board Members:
- Amy Davis, TCSO Senior Corrections Peace Officer
- Angie Spinner, LEO spouse
- Bryan Lee, TCSO Senior Deputy
- Leticia Vallejo, Austin Community College Police
- Maria Chandler, TCSO Deputy
- Michael Spinner, TCSO Senior Deputy
- Terry Thames, TCSO Senior Deputy